Breakfast For Dinner
Breakfast for dinner is great when you make it an omelet! Add veggies and reduced fat cheese and serve with whole grain toast (or baked potato wedges) for a nutritiously balanced, protein rich meal in minutes.…
It's our business to make nutrition a part of yours!
Where does your product stand nutritionally? Maybe you already know and you'd like us to highlight existing strengths. Or maybe you have a good idea but want us expand on it. Or, maybe you haven't thought about it and want us to pinpoint all the areas that your product/service holds nutrition-related strengths. In any of these cases, C&J Nutrition has what you're looking for.
C&J Nutrition works with you, your web designer, and/or your PR team to effectively develop and communicate sound health and nutrition information that enhances your company's products and/or services. Our services range from creating content for your website and marketing materials, to research briefings for your staff and professional representation at trade shows, meetings, media events, or store promotions.
Consulting services include:
- Web content development: Need a page dedicated to how your product/services enhance potential customer's health? Want nutrition and health content interspersed throughout your existing content? Not sure how nutrition and health information might fit best in your site, but know you want it? We have experience and expertise creating content to custom fit your needs.
- Consumer education materials: Whether you need something to slip into press kits that really grabs attention, materials to wow consumers at a special event, or text for packaging, we'll work with you to create materials that get consumers engaged and excited.
- Press materials: C&J Nutrition works with your PR company to coordinate content for press kits, representation at events, and media contacts.
- Nutrition and health research briefings and training: Talking the talk is important for you and your employees. In meetings with buyers, potential customers, etc. or daily interactions with customers, having concise, research-backed statements that support your product/service's role in consumer health makes a positive impact on sales, brand recognition, and brand loyalty.
- Recipe/menu development: Show consumers all the ways they can use your product to enhance healthy living with customized recipes and/or meal plans and menus.
Nutrient analysis for products or recipes: The first step in highlighting your product's (or a recipe using your product) nutritional strengths is to run a nutrient analysis. We use a well respected nutrient analysis program to tell you Consumers are becoming more savvy about reading food labels -- and with good reason!